Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who recently turned brand ambassador for an NGO, has now taken a noble decision. Sai has pledged to donate his organs. Sai was one of the guests at the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) national awareness program that was held yesterday evening.
During the event, Sai announced that he is pledging his organs. The young hero also wished that more and more people will pledge their organs, which will give a new life to the needy. Incidentally, Sai’s uncle Chiranjeevi was one of the pioneers in Tollywood who led the organ donation movement.
Recently, Sai’s star uncle Pawan Kalyan was chosen as the brand ambassador for Andhra Pradesh government’s organ donation campaign.
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser