Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who recently turned brand ambassador for an NGO, has now taken a noble decision. Sai has pledged to donate his organs. Sai was one of the guests at the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) national awareness program that was held yesterday evening.
During the event, Sai announced that he is pledging his organs. The young hero also wished that more and more people will pledge their organs, which will give a new life to the needy. Incidentally, Sai’s uncle Chiranjeevi was one of the pioneers in Tollywood who led the organ donation movement.
Recently, Sai’s star uncle Pawan Kalyan was chosen as the brand ambassador for Andhra Pradesh government’s organ donation campaign.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Rana to oversee Oh! Baby’s Hindi remake
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen