Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej, who recently turned brand ambassador for an NGO, has now taken a noble decision. Sai has pledged to donate his organs. Sai was one of the guests at the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) national awareness program that was held yesterday evening.
During the event, Sai announced that he is pledging his organs. The young hero also wished that more and more people will pledge their organs, which will give a new life to the needy. Incidentally, Sai’s uncle Chiranjeevi was one of the pioneers in Tollywood who led the organ donation movement.
Recently, Sai’s star uncle Pawan Kalyan was chosen as the brand ambassador for Andhra Pradesh government’s organ donation campaign.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film
- Saaho heroine’s marriage reports go viral
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film