After scoring a blockbuster with RX100 last year, young hero Karthikeya went on to act in four movies in 2019. Interestingly, Karthikeya had portrayed the main antagonist’s role in Nani’s Gang Leader that released a few months ago.
Karthikeya’s latest film, 90ML, hit screens last weekend. In a latest promotional interview, the actor made a surprise statement. He said that he is eager to act in more negative roles in future. However, he also said that he will sign negative roles only when his character and the script have solid substance. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision