After scoring a blockbuster with RX100 last year, young hero Karthikeya went on to act in four movies in 2019. Interestingly, Karthikeya had portrayed the main antagonist’s role in Nani’s Gang Leader that released a few months ago.
Karthikeya’s latest film, 90ML, hit screens last weekend. In a latest promotional interview, the actor made a surprise statement. He said that he is eager to act in more negative roles in future. However, he also said that he will sign negative roles only when his character and the script have solid substance. Well, are the filmmakers listening?
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors