Following the grand success of Pelli Choppulu, young hero Vijay Deverakonda became the go-to man for low budget romantic entertainers. Vijay has as many as six movies in various stages of production, including Dwaraka, which is waiting for the right release date.
With this fame, also came in a lot of rumours on Vijay’s conduct in Tollywood. There have been several reports that Vijay has been asking his producers to cough up extra pay towards his remuneration and that he has hiked his salary by 6 times and is now charging close to one and a half crore per movie.
The young hero, in his latest media interaction, refuted these rumours and said that he is not someone who troubles the producers and that he is accepting whatever remuneration the producers are offering as they know it better how much he deserves to be paid.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Avengers Endgame – Fitting finale to the remarkable franchise
- Kartikeya’s next gets an interesting title
- Shruthi Haasan breaks up with her boyfriend
- Nandamuri hero attempting biopic-Will he be successful?
- Lengthy runtime for Maharshi-Will it be an obstacle?
- Chitralahari’s latest collections