Following the grand success of Pelli Choppulu, young hero Vijay Deverakonda became the go-to man for low budget romantic entertainers. Vijay has as many as six movies in various stages of production, including Dwaraka, which is waiting for the right release date.
With this fame, also came in a lot of rumours on Vijay’s conduct in Tollywood. There have been several reports that Vijay has been asking his producers to cough up extra pay towards his remuneration and that he has hiked his salary by 6 times and is now charging close to one and a half crore per movie.
The young hero, in his latest media interaction, refuted these rumours and said that he is not someone who troubles the producers and that he is accepting whatever remuneration the producers are offering as they know it better how much he deserves to be paid.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections