Following Andhhagadu’s release, young hero Raj Tarun is currently shooting for a comic caper titled Raju Gadu with the tagline Yama Danger. The film is being directed by debutant Sanjana Reddy and produced by Anil Sunkara.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Raj Tarun revealed that he is essaying the role of a kleptomaniac who steals whatever he finds interesting. He falls in love with a police officer’s daughter, played by Amyra Dastur. “What happens when the heroine’s dad finds out that her boyfriend is a thief forms the crux of the story,” said Raj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day