Young hero Nikhil earned a decent fan base for his experimental yet entertaining movies. Most of his recent hits were directed by young filmmakers. In his latest interview, Nikhil revealed why he prefers to work with young filmmakers.
Nikhil said that the top directors in the industry may not work with him yet and that’s why he chooses young and aspiring filmmakers with an interesting script and provide them an opportunity to prove themselves.
The actor’s next, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, has been directed a budding director named VI Anand, who had earlier directed Sundeep Kishan’s Tiger. The film is all set to open in cinemas on November 18th.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli