Young hero Bellamkonda Sai is currently shooting for an action thriller under Santhosh Srinivas’ direction. Until recently, there were rumors that this as-yet-untitled film is an official remake of Tamil star Vijay’s blockbuster, Theri. However, Bellamkonda Sai clarified that his film is not a remake of Theri.
Sai went on to say that his director Santhosh Srinivas had first planned to remake Theri with Pawan Kalyan, Ravi Teja and Kalyanram. At one point, the Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas’ project even went on floors before being shelved. It was then that Santosh had met Sai to collaborate on a project.
And since Theri was a nonstarter thrice, both Sai and Santhosh decided to not touch Theri remake due to sentiment factor and instead, they are now working on a fresh subject.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush