It’s been reported recently that veteran director K Raghavendra Rao will be supervising a female-centric anthology film which will feature three top heroines and directed by three directors. The film will be divided into three segments and Krish is said to have been signed on to direct one of the segments.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers of this experimental film have zeroed in on young hero Naga Shaurya as the male lead in the movie. Apparently, Shaurya will be the seen as the hero in all the three segments. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement to confirm this speculation. Baahubali producers Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are said to be bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project