Young hero Raj Tarun made his acting debut with Nagarjuna’s home production, Uyyala Jampala. Since then, there has been no looking back for this talented actor. Soon after Uyyala Jampala, there were reports that Raj Tarun will act in Nag’s production once again, but that project never materialized.
Now, according to the latest reports, Raj Tarun will soon be acting under Nagarjuna’s banner, Annapurna Studios. This movie will be directed by a debutant named Ranjani and it will be launched on December 1st.
Currently, Raj Tarun has Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and Andhagadu on floors.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?