Young hero Raj Tarun made his acting debut with Nagarjuna’s home production, Uyyala Jampala. Since then, there has been no looking back for this talented actor. Soon after Uyyala Jampala, there were reports that Raj Tarun will act in Nag’s production once again, but that project never materialized.
Now, according to the latest reports, Raj Tarun will soon be acting under Nagarjuna’s banner, Annapurna Studios. This movie will be directed by a debutant named Ranjani and it will be launched on December 1st.
Currently, Raj Tarun has Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and Andhagadu on floors.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release