Sundeep Kishan’s Nakshatram has finally released today. The talented actor has been working pretty hard for the movie over the past one year. In Nakshatram, Sundeep plays Ramarao, a youngster who aspires to become a Sub Inspector.
As part of his preparation for the role, Sundeep spent four days at the Madhapur police station. Revealing this himself in a latest interview, Sundeep said that these visits helped him in understanding how the police interact with people, their body language and attitude.
Sundeep also interacted with the residents in the Tarnaka area in Hyderabad, where the film was shot extensively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well