Sundeep Kishan’s Nakshatram has finally released today. The talented actor has been working pretty hard for the movie over the past one year. In Nakshatram, Sundeep plays Ramarao, a youngster who aspires to become a Sub Inspector.
As part of his preparation for the role, Sundeep spent four days at the Madhapur police station. Revealing this himself in a latest interview, Sundeep said that these visits helped him in understanding how the police interact with people, their body language and attitude.
Sundeep also interacted with the residents in the Tarnaka area in Hyderabad, where the film was shot extensively.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again