Sundeep Kishan’s Nakshatram has finally released today. The talented actor has been working pretty hard for the movie over the past one year. In Nakshatram, Sundeep plays Ramarao, a youngster who aspires to become a Sub Inspector.
As part of his preparation for the role, Sundeep spent four days at the Madhapur police station. Revealing this himself in a latest interview, Sundeep said that these visits helped him in understanding how the police interact with people, their body language and attitude.
Sundeep also interacted with the residents in the Tarnaka area in Hyderabad, where the film was shot extensively.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Press Note : Kalavai Kalisaave – A beautiful love story
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch