Young hero Naveen Chandra had given a breakout performance in the 2012 romantic drama, Andhala Rakshasi. Since then, he has proved his mettle with several movies, but success eluded him all the while. It was then that Aravindha Sametha happened to him.
During the muhurtham ceremony of his new film recently, Naveen said that he is thankful to director Trivikram and hero NTR for offering him Aravinda Sametha. “Balreddy character has done so much for my career and gave the required boost. I am forever thankful to Trivikram sir and NTR garu,” said Naveen.
Naveen is essaying the main antagonist’s role in Tamil star Dhanush’s upcoming film. Naveen’s latest film is a political thriller and he plays the main lead in it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name