Saurabh Raj Jain, the Hindi actor who is popular for his role of Lord Krishna in the super hit TV series, Mahabharata, is making his Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna-K Raghavendra Rao’s devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya.
The film’s unit has kick-started the promotions and Saurabh interacted with the media today. Speaking about working with Nagarjuna, the young actor said it was an unforgettable experience as Nag was so humble and caring despite being a huge star.
Saurabh also had several good things to say about the film’s unit which treated him so well during the making of ONV. The actor further revealed that he has not signed any project in Telugu yet and that he is looking for good scripts from the filmmakers here.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years