Child artiste turned hero Tanish, who was last seen in a negative role in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram recently, will soon be seen in yet another intense role. Tanish will be reprising slain Vijayawada rowdy sheeter Lara in his upcoming film, Rangu.
Pawan Kumar alias Lara was a school topper and an accomplished cricketer. A few bad choices that he made turned him into an antisocial. Lara was brutally murdered by his opponents in 2009.
Debutant director Karthikeya has spent 4 years on the film’s script and research. Padmanaba Reddy, Nalla Ayyanna Naidu and Katakam Vasu are producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishal’s Action getting a major release in Nizam
- Interview : Hansika- Tenali Rama Krishna will entertain you thoroughly
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident