Child artiste turned hero Tanish, who was last seen in a negative role in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram recently, will soon be seen in yet another intense role. Tanish will be reprising slain Vijayawada rowdy sheeter Lara in his upcoming film, Rangu.
Pawan Kumar alias Lara was a school topper and an accomplished cricketer. A few bad choices that he made turned him into an antisocial. Lara was brutally murdered by his opponents in 2009.
Debutant director Karthikeya has spent 4 years on the film’s script and research. Padmanaba Reddy, Nalla Ayyanna Naidu and Katakam Vasu are producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies