Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is celebrating his 28th birthday today. On this occasion, the young hero spoke at length about his future plans and his upcoming movies. Revealing his plans about film production, Naga Chaitanya said he wishes to produce more wholesome family entertainers in the future.
Naga Chaitanya already walked in his father’s footsteps as he entered film production with the romantic drama, Oka Laila Kosam. Chay is currently gearing up for the shooting of Premam remake, Majnu. Chay said he quite loved the Malayalam version and decided to remake it under Chandoo Mondeti’s direction.
Chay also said he will forever continue to act in films which will entertain the Akkineni fans
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors