It is already known that young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas is going to be teaming up with Boyapati Srinu for his next flick. According to the latest buzz, the handsome lad is going to sport a six pack for this high voltage action entertainer.
The film was supposed to start last year but was delayed due to unknown reasons. It will go on sets later this year. Boyapati Srinu is currently busy with Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu while Srinivas is busy with Speedonnodu under Bhemineni Sinivas’s direction. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time