Young hero Bellamkonda Sai is currently working on Sriwass’ Saakshyam. The film releases in summer and the buzz around it has been quite good. In his 4-film-old career, Sai has only worked with senior directors like VV Vinayak, Bheemaneni, Boyapati Srinu and Sriwass.
Now, for the first time, Sai will be teaming up with a debut director. Sai has locked his next film in newcomer Srinivas Reddy’s direction. The film will be produced under Multi Dimensions banner. The film will be launched on February 23 and the regular shooting will begin on March 2. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters