Young hero Bellamkonda Sai is currently working on Sriwass’ Saakshyam. The film releases in summer and the buzz around it has been quite good. In his 4-film-old career, Sai has only worked with senior directors like VV Vinayak, Bheemaneni, Boyapati Srinu and Sriwass.
Now, for the first time, Sai will be teaming up with a debut director. Sai has locked his next film in newcomer Srinivas Reddy’s direction. The film will be produced under Multi Dimensions banner. The film will be launched on February 23 and the regular shooting will begin on March 2. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake