Young hero Bellamkonda Sai is currently working on Sriwass’ Saakshyam. The film releases in summer and the buzz around it has been quite good. In his 4-film-old career, Sai has only worked with senior directors like VV Vinayak, Bheemaneni, Boyapati Srinu and Sriwass.
Now, for the first time, Sai will be teaming up with a debut director. Sai has locked his next film in newcomer Srinivas Reddy’s direction. The film will be produced under Multi Dimensions banner. The film will be launched on February 23 and the regular shooting will begin on March 2. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell