Young hero Raj Tarun, who scored a huge success with his last film Aado Rakam Eedo Rakam, is now busy shooting his next flick with director Vamshi Krishna of Dongata fame. Anil Sunkara is producing the film under AK Entertainments banner.
The first look poster was released today on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi. Latest update reveals that Raj Tarun plays the character of dog kidnapper in the film and his characterization will be the major highlight of the film.
Music Director Ghibran is composing the tunes for this film and noted dialogue writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning the dialogues.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero