Young hero Raj Tarun, who scored a huge success with his last film Aado Rakam Eedo Rakam, is now busy shooting his next flick with director Vamshi Krishna of Dongata fame. Anil Sunkara is producing the film under AK Entertainments banner.
The first look poster was released today on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi. Latest update reveals that Raj Tarun plays the character of dog kidnapper in the film and his characterization will be the major highlight of the film.
Music Director Ghibran is composing the tunes for this film and noted dialogue writer Sai Madhav Burra is penning the dialogues.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?