Youngsters Sundeep Kishan and Rahul Ravindran are basking in happiness as their latest outing, Tiger, is getting unanimous hit talk from all sections of the audience. The duo played equally important characters in the film and proved their mettle as actors. Both of them are waiting for a good break from a long time and this movie will surely give the much needed elevation in their careers.
The crisp run time, the characterization of the lead roles and the racy narration have helped the movie in gaining positive talk right from the first day. The mouth talk spread like a wild fire and the collections improved in the next two day and trade analysts are hopeful of its commercial success at the box office.
Directed by VI Anand, a close associate of Murugadoss, this movie has Seerat Kapoor as the female lead. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities