It is well known that Nara Rohith will be teaming up with actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala for a romantic comedy titled Jo Achyutananda. 123telugu had already reported that yet another young hero Naga Shaurya will be essaying a crucial role in this multistarrer.
As per the latest reports, both Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya will be playing brothers in Jo Achyutananda, which primarily revolves around three major characters named Jyothi, Achyuta Ramarao and Ananda Vardhana Rao. The film’s unit is yet to zero in on the leading lady. Regular shooting will commence from February.
The film’s music director Kalyani Malik has already started working on the song compositions. Noted producer Sai Korrapati will be producing the film.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out