It is a known fact that Naga Shourya is doing a film called Chalo. The film is in post-production mode and Rashmika of Kirik Party fame is playing the female lead.
The latest we hear is that Rashmika has dubbed for the film in her own voice. Venky Kudumula, a former associate of Trivikram is the film’s director. The makers have just revealed the release date and the latest we hear is that the film will be out on 29th December.
The teaser of this film will be out on the 18th of this month. The film’s album has five songs and will be released one by one post the release of the teaser.
Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date