It is a known fact that Naga Shourya is doing a film called Chalo. The film is in post-production mode and Rashmika of Kirik Party fame is playing the female lead.
The latest we hear is that Rashmika has dubbed for the film in her own voice. Venky Kudumula, a former associate of Trivikram is the film’s director. The makers have just revealed the release date and the latest we hear is that the film will be out on 29th December.
The teaser of this film will be out on the 18th of this month. The film’s album has five songs and will be released one by one post the release of the teaser.
Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback