Young heroine Anisha Ambrose surprised everyone when she signed the leading lady’s role in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh. However, Anisha was later replaced by Kajal for reasons unknown.
The actress, in her latest interview to a popular media house, revealed that she has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film as she had felt that the makers did the right thing by casting a better actress.
Anisha also said that she was under a huge pressure ever since she had signed Sardaar and that she could not have handled the attention at that point of her career. Anisha will soon be seen in Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor and Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut