Young heroine Anisha Ambrose surprised everyone when she signed the leading lady’s role in Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh. However, Anisha was later replaced by Kajal for reasons unknown.
The actress, in her latest interview to a popular media house, revealed that she has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film as she had felt that the makers did the right thing by casting a better actress.
Anisha also said that she was under a huge pressure ever since she had signed Sardaar and that she could not have handled the attention at that point of her career. Anisha will soon be seen in Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor and Manchu Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb