Mehrene told in all her interviews, her time in Tollywood will start with Mahanubhavudu. Looks like things are looking quite happy for her as the film has been declared a good hit.
The young heroine played the female lead and impressed everyone with her performance. She is quite happy with the way the audience has accepted the film and is looking forward to her next project Raja The Great.
The above-said film is directed by the talented Anil Ravipudi and has Ravi Teja playing a blind man. The film boasts of super fun and there is a superb buzz for this project.
As far as Mehrene is concerned, Mehrene is looking forward to yet another hit under her belt and take her career to another level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi