Kiara Advani made a smashing debut with the film Bharath Ane Nenu. The film went on to become a massive hit and made Kiara an overnight star in Telugu and brought her good offers.
The young actress is now doing Ram Charan’s next in the direction of Boyapati and speaking in an interview, she opened up about surviving in the industry for long.
Kiara said that if you have talent and are good at what you do, everyone will notice you and one can automatically survive in the industry for long.
Apart from Telugu, Kiara also has Karan Johar’s home production Kalank and short film Lust Stories.
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next
- Vijay Deverakonda suffers minor bruises on Dear Comrade sets