Acclaimed filmmaker Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious period epic, Ponniyin Selvan, from December 12. The film’s first schedule will take place in Thailand. Ponniyin Selvan features an ensemble cast comprising several popular South and Hindi actors.
Talented young actress Amala Paul is one among the long list of actors who are part of Ponniyin Selvan. But the latest updates reveal that Amala Paul had to opt out of the project due to unavailability of dates.
Ponniyin Selvan was supposed to begin post summer, but it was delayed due to various reasons. This reportedly left Amala difficult to adjust her dates for other projects which are clashing with Ponniyin Selvan’s schedule. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?