Acclaimed filmmaker Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious period epic, Ponniyin Selvan, from December 12. The film’s first schedule will take place in Thailand. Ponniyin Selvan features an ensemble cast comprising several popular South and Hindi actors.
Talented young actress Amala Paul is one among the long list of actors who are part of Ponniyin Selvan. But the latest updates reveal that Amala Paul had to opt out of the project due to unavailability of dates.
Ponniyin Selvan was supposed to begin post summer, but it was delayed due to various reasons. This reportedly left Amala difficult to adjust her dates for other projects which are clashing with Ponniyin Selvan’s schedule. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama