Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas is currently the flavour of the season in Tollywood. The talented debutant impressed everyone with her beautiful looks and impressive performance in Nani’s latest hit, Gentleman.
Thrilled with the accolades she has been getting since the film’s release, Nivetha promises to offer even more with her upcoming Telugu films. The actress, who converses in Telugu with her fans and colleagues on social media, said that she learnt Telugu during the making of Gentleman and that she even wanted to dub for her role in the film.
However, the fourth year architectural engineering student couldn’t dub due to the exams back home. But Nivetha vows to dub for her roles in all her future films in Telugu.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief