Recently, during World Famous Lover’s trailer launch, hero Vijay Deverakonda made a startling statement. He said that WFL will be his last love story. Needless to say, Vijay’s announcement has left his fans disappointed.
And it looks like even Raashi Khanna, Vijay’s co-star in WFL, is quite disappointed with Vijay’s decision. Speaking at WFL’s pre-release event, Raashi told Vijay that he is an inspiration to the young generation and that he is born to do love stories. “I hope you will change your mind,” Raashi said.
WFL, directed by Kranthi Madhav and produced by KA Vallabha, is slated to hit screens on February 14. Vijay will be seen romancing four young beauties in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom