Recently, during World Famous Lover’s trailer launch, hero Vijay Deverakonda made a startling statement. He said that WFL will be his last love story. Needless to say, Vijay’s announcement has left his fans disappointed.
And it looks like even Raashi Khanna, Vijay’s co-star in WFL, is quite disappointed with Vijay’s decision. Speaking at WFL’s pre-release event, Raashi told Vijay that he is an inspiration to the young generation and that he is born to do love stories. “I hope you will change your mind,” Raashi said.
WFL, directed by Kranthi Madhav and produced by KA Vallabha, is slated to hit screens on February 14. Vijay will be seen romancing four young beauties in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot