Young actress Hansika’s 50th movie had its formal announcement a couple of months ago. The film has been titled Maha. Touted as a supernatural thriller, the film is being directed by debutant UR Jameel and Etcetera Entertainment banner is bankrolling it.
According to the latest updates, Maha’s regular shoot has kick-started this morning in Chennai. On this occasion, the makers unveiled a couple of interesting posters to give a hint about Hansika’s character in the film. Maha is a female-centric movie, and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark