Young actress Hansika’s 50th movie had its formal announcement a couple of months ago. The film has been titled Maha. Touted as a supernatural thriller, the film is being directed by debutant UR Jameel and Etcetera Entertainment banner is bankrolling it.
According to the latest updates, Maha’s regular shoot has kick-started this morning in Chennai. On this occasion, the makers unveiled a couple of interesting posters to give a hint about Hansika’s character in the film. Maha is a female-centric movie, and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India