Young actress Hansika’s 50th movie had its formal announcement a couple of months ago. The film has been titled Maha. Touted as a supernatural thriller, the film is being directed by debutant UR Jameel and Etcetera Entertainment banner is bankrolling it.
According to the latest updates, Maha’s regular shoot has kick-started this morning in Chennai. On this occasion, the makers unveiled a couple of interesting posters to give a hint about Hansika’s character in the film. Maha is a female-centric movie, and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu sometime next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon