Young Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran now has 7 million followers on Instagram. The talented beauty is one of the very few actresses to amass such a huge number of fans on the popular photo sharing platform. She posted a cool new picture to thank her 7 million family.
On the films front, Anupama was last seen in the role of a teacher in the 2019 suspense thriller, Rakshasudu, which also starred Bellamkonda Sreenivas. She will kick-start Nikhil-starrer Karthikeya 2 once the shootings resume. She also has a film each in Tamil and Malayalam film industries.
View this post on Instagram
My 7 million family hit me like 😘♥️ I love you allllllllllllll ♥️ @lavanyabathina thanks a lot for this lovely frock 😘 @sajadkaakku ur #chasma is killing it 🤪 and my dearest brother @akshayeparameswaran had a really tough time clicking this 7m series… I love you and sorry for irritating you 😘
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time