Young Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran now has 7 million followers on Instagram. The talented beauty is one of the very few actresses to amass such a huge number of fans on the popular photo sharing platform. She posted a cool new picture to thank her 7 million family.
On the films front, Anupama was last seen in the role of a teacher in the 2019 suspense thriller, Rakshasudu, which also starred Bellamkonda Sreenivas. She will kick-start Nikhil-starrer Karthikeya 2 once the shootings resume. She also has a film each in Tamil and Malayalam film industries.
View this post on Instagram
My 7 million family hit me like 😘♥️ I love you allllllllllllll ♥️ @lavanyabathina thanks a lot for this lovely frock 😘 @sajadkaakku ur #chasma is killing it 🤪 and my dearest brother @akshayeparameswaran had a really tough time clicking this 7m series… I love you and sorry for irritating you 😘
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to join hands with this acclaimed Tamil director?
- Reputed filmmaker, to take over Prabhas’ next?
- Latest gossip about Pawan-Harish Shankar film goes viral
- Sukumar penning yet another script for star hero?
- Vaishnav Tej’s second film locked
- After Hindi, Agent Sai to be remade in this language?