Fans of popular Bollywood heroine Disha Patani were worried when reports of her father Jagdish Singh Patani testing positive for Novel Coronavirus went viral on social media since morning. Disha’s father is a Deputy SP in the vigilance unit of Uttar Pradesh power department and he reportedly contracted the virus during the investigation of a transformer scam.
However, Disha’s PR team has promptly refuted the ongoing rumours and clarified that the actress’ father is not infected with COVID-19 and that he is doing totally fine. Along with Disha Patani’s father, two more officers of the vigilance unit of the Uttar Pradesh Power Department were also reportedly tested positive for COVID-19. Disha, however, has not made any official statement about her father.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans