Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is the latest sensation down South with a handful of big ticket films in her kitty. The actress has already started shooting for leading Tamil star Suriya’s Thaanaa Serndha Koottam.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Keerthy has also signed a film opposite Suriya’s brother and popular hero Karthi. This movie will be directed by Satguranga Vettai fame Vinod and it’ll commence after Karthi wraps to Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai.
Apart from these two movies, Keerthy also has Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 60th movie, Bairavaa, and Nani’s Nenu Local coming up soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections
- Interesting title of Vijay Devarakonda’s next revealed
- Prabhas starts making key corrections
- Valmiki’s Guntur and Krishna pre-release business
- Puri Jagannadh planning a film with this star hero?