Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh is the latest sensation down South with a handful of big ticket films in her kitty. The actress has already started shooting for leading Tamil star Suriya’s Thaanaa Serndha Koottam.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Keerthy has also signed a film opposite Suriya’s brother and popular hero Karthi. This movie will be directed by Satguranga Vettai fame Vinod and it’ll commence after Karthi wraps to Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai.
Apart from these two movies, Keerthy also has Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 60th movie, Bairavaa, and Nani’s Nenu Local coming up soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Budget issues force Vishal to direct his next
- High on the success of Bheeshma, Nithin launches his next
- Will Mahesh say yes to Koratala Siva?
- Nani’s new film gets an interesting title?
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a release date