Producer Bellamkonda Suresh’s elder son Bellamkonda Sai had made his acting debut with VV Vinayak’s 2014 action comedy, Alludu Seenu. Now, Suresh is all set to launch his younger son Ganesh as an actor.
According to the latest updates, Ganesh’s debut film will be directed by a debutant named Phani. The film’s script work and pre-production are underway at the moment. Apparently, Ganesh has been grooming himself to be an actor for the last couple of years. Stay tuned for an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2