It is a known fact that Naga Shourya is looking for that one good hit in his career. He has done a handful of films recently and two of them are releasing in early 2018.
What’s more interesting is that these films are releasing in only one week’s gap. Shourya’s home production Chalo will first hit the screens on the 2nd of February whereas his other film with Sai Pallavi, Kanam will release on February 9th.
Both these films are quite important for Shourya to get back in the game. Let’s hope that he makes a roaring comeback in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag, Rajamouli coming together for singer Smita
- The Lion King registers a huge growth in collections
- Manmadhudu 2’s trailer gets a launch date
- Saaho’s fresh release date postpones Shraddha’s new film
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!