It is a known fact that Naga Shourya is looking for that one good hit in his career. He has done a handful of films recently and two of them are releasing in early 2018.
What’s more interesting is that these films are releasing in only one week’s gap. Shourya’s home production Chalo will first hit the screens on the 2nd of February whereas his other film with Sai Pallavi, Kanam will release on February 9th.
Both these films are quite important for Shourya to get back in the game. Let’s hope that he makes a roaring comeback in Tollywood.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date