Yesterday, Nandamuri Balakrishna announced that NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on his legendary father NT Ramarao, will be launched on March 29. The makers are planning to release the movie for Sankranthi next year.
Now, an interesting buzz that’s been doing the rounds since last night reveals that young hero Sharwanand has been approached by NTR’s makers to play young NT Ramarao’s role in the biopic. However, Sharwa is yet to sign on the dotted line. We will have to wait for an official word from the makers regarding this speculation.
Teja will be directing this ambitious drama, which will be produced jointly by Balakrishna, Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement