Yesterday, Nandamuri Balakrishna announced that NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on his legendary father NT Ramarao, will be launched on March 29. The makers are planning to release the movie for Sankranthi next year.
Now, an interesting buzz that’s been doing the rounds since last night reveals that young hero Sharwanand has been approached by NTR’s makers to play young NT Ramarao’s role in the biopic. However, Sharwa is yet to sign on the dotted line. We will have to wait for an official word from the makers regarding this speculation.
Teja will be directing this ambitious drama, which will be produced jointly by Balakrishna, Vishnu Induri and Sai Korrapati. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage
- Viral- Balayya celebrates noted singer’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should attempt a web series now?
- Anil Ravipudi readies yet another film before F3?