In a tragic incident, a Dulquer Salmaan fan named Hari died of cardiac arrest during a mall inauguration in Kollam, Kerala, on Saturday. Dulquer was the chief guest at the event. The incident took place due to a stampede when thousands of uncontrollable fans went berserk to see Dulquer.
During the commotion, Hari fell on the ground. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but couldn’t be saved. Hari hailed from Trivandrum. He was reportedly a heart patient and had suffered a cardiac arrest in the past. Cops have booked the mall owner for organizing the event without proper precautions.
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel
- Star mega hero to attend Antariksham pre-release event