In a tragic incident, a Dulquer Salmaan fan named Hari died of cardiac arrest during a mall inauguration in Kollam, Kerala, on Saturday. Dulquer was the chief guest at the event. The incident took place due to a stampede when thousands of uncontrollable fans went berserk to see Dulquer.
During the commotion, Hari fell on the ground. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but couldn’t be saved. Hari hailed from Trivandrum. He was reportedly a heart patient and had suffered a cardiac arrest in the past. Cops have booked the mall owner for organizing the event without proper precautions.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’