In a tragic incident, a Dulquer Salmaan fan named Hari died of cardiac arrest during a mall inauguration in Kollam, Kerala, on Saturday. Dulquer was the chief guest at the event. The incident took place due to a stampede when thousands of uncontrollable fans went berserk to see Dulquer.
During the commotion, Hari fell on the ground. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but couldn’t be saved. Hari hailed from Trivandrum. He was reportedly a heart patient and had suffered a cardiac arrest in the past. Cops have booked the mall owner for organizing the event without proper precautions.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon