In a tragic incident, a Dulquer Salmaan fan named Hari died of cardiac arrest during a mall inauguration in Kollam, Kerala, on Saturday. Dulquer was the chief guest at the event. The incident took place due to a stampede when thousands of uncontrollable fans went berserk to see Dulquer.
During the commotion, Hari fell on the ground. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital but couldn’t be saved. Hari hailed from Trivandrum. He was reportedly a heart patient and had suffered a cardiac arrest in the past. Cops have booked the mall owner for organizing the event without proper precautions.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems