In an unfortunate incident, young hero Srinivas Mangam aka Sree, who played the main lead in Maruthi’s 2012 hit youthful entertainer, Ee Rojullo, has lost his father to Coronavirus. Sree’s father Mangam Venkata Durga Ram Prasad breathed his last in Vijayawada last night at 8:30 pm.
As per the latest updates, Sree’s father had been suffering from COVID-19 symptoms from the last 20 days and he was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in Vijayawada. Friends and well-wishers from the film industry are extending their condolences to Sree on his major loss.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release