In an unfortunate incident, young hero Srinivas Mangam aka Sree, who played the main lead in Maruthi’s 2012 hit youthful entertainer, Ee Rojullo, has lost his father to Coronavirus. Sree’s father Mangam Venkata Durga Ram Prasad breathed his last in Vijayawada last night at 8:30 pm.
As per the latest updates, Sree’s father had been suffering from COVID-19 symptoms from the last 20 days and he was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in Vijayawada. Friends and well-wishers from the film industry are extending their condolences to Sree on his major loss.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project