In an unfortunate incident, young hero Srinivas Mangam aka Sree, who played the main lead in Maruthi’s 2012 hit youthful entertainer, Ee Rojullo, has lost his father to Coronavirus. Sree’s father Mangam Venkata Durga Ram Prasad breathed his last in Vijayawada last night at 8:30 pm.
As per the latest updates, Sree’s father had been suffering from COVID-19 symptoms from the last 20 days and he was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in Vijayawada. Friends and well-wishers from the film industry are extending their condolences to Sree on his major loss.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie