Tollywood industry surprised us all this Sankranthi by churning out four films that turned out to be decent hits. This unexpected result is forcing films that were suppose to release after Sankranthi to get delayed.
One of the effected films is Naga Shourya’s Kalayana Vaibhogame. Originally slated to hit the screens on the 22nd of January, the producers are leaning towards delaying the release of the flick due to low availability of theatres. An official confirmation is yet to be made soon.
Naga Shourya is looking to bounce back after he started of the year with a dud, Abbayitho Ammayi. The trailer and promos of Kalayana Vaibhogame have received positive feedback and promise to be a family feast.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes