Young hero Nikhil is content with the response for his latest release, an intense revenge drama titled Keshava. Next, Nikhil will be teaming up with hotshot choreographer Raju Sundaram and producer Anil Sunkara for Kirik Party’s remake.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the much-awaited sequel to Nikhil’s super hit supernatural thriller, Karthikeya, will be bankrolled by leading producer Dil Raju. This film will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, who had also helmed the first part and the project may kick-start towards the end of this year.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this project.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake