Young hero Nikhil is content with the response for his latest release, an intense revenge drama titled Keshava. Next, Nikhil will be teaming up with hotshot choreographer Raju Sundaram and producer Anil Sunkara for Kirik Party’s remake.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the much-awaited sequel to Nikhil’s super hit supernatural thriller, Karthikeya, will be bankrolled by leading producer Dil Raju. This film will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, who had also helmed the first part and the project may kick-start towards the end of this year.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement regarding this project.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors