Young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who is awaiting the release of Dwaraka, has made an interesting career move. The actor has reportedly signed a project which will be directed by actor-director Ravi Babu, who is known for his variety films.
Interestingly, senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this project. The film’s pre-production work is going on at the moment and Ravi Babu is simultaneously overseeing the post-production work for his upcoming movie, Adigo.
The Vijay Deverakonda-Ravi Babu project will go on floors in February next year.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?