Young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who is awaiting the release of Dwaraka, has made an interesting career move. The actor has reportedly signed a project which will be directed by actor-director Ravi Babu, who is known for his variety films.
Interestingly, senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this project. The film’s pre-production work is going on at the moment and Ravi Babu is simultaneously overseeing the post-production work for his upcoming movie, Adigo.
The Vijay Deverakonda-Ravi Babu project will go on floors in February next year.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl