Young hero Vijay Deverakonda, who is awaiting the release of Dwaraka, has made an interesting career move. The actor has reportedly signed a project which will be directed by actor-director Ravi Babu, who is known for his variety films.
Interestingly, senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling this project. The film’s pre-production work is going on at the moment and Ravi Babu is simultaneously overseeing the post-production work for his upcoming movie, Adigo.
The Vijay Deverakonda-Ravi Babu project will go on floors in February next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bandobast
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity