Allu Sirish, who is currently basking in the glory of his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu is already ready to take his new film on floors. Latest update reveals that his new project will kick start its regular shoot from September.
The film is being bankrolled by Shailendra Productions and a debutante director Venu will be helming this project. Touted to be a youthful entertainer, this film will showcase Sirish in a completely new angle.
More details about the heroine and other technicians will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand
- Rajamouli racing against time to wrap up RRR