After scoring back to back hits with Run Raja Run and Malli Malli Idi Rane Roju, young actor Sharwanand is getting ready to begin his next project under the direction of Merlapaka Gandhi, who shot to fame with Venkatadri Express last year. The regular shooting of this flick will kick start very soon. UV productions, who produced Run Raja Run, will produce this flick.
As per the latest update, the makers have confirmed ‘Express Raja’ as the title for this flick. It is also heard
Himani Sisodiya, a young model, has been roped in to play the female lead in this flick. Currently,the pre-production works are in the last stages and the project will go to floors soon. Other details regarding this flick will be announced soon.
In the meantime, Sharwanand is currently busy with ‘Yemito Ee Maya’ which is being directed by Cheran. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing this film which has Nitya Menon as the female lead.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December