As the shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s film with Gautham Menon has been wrapped up, his next film is already set for a launch tomorrow. According to the latest update, the remake of Malayalam super hit Premam, Majnu will be launched tomorrow morning in Hyderabad.
The regular shooting will kick start from the 1st week of December and the film will be out in March 2016. Shruthi Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have been zeroed in as the heroines and the hunt for the third female lead is currently on.
Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?
- Fans staying away from star hero’s iconic bungalow
- Movie Theaters to be re-opened from this date?
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?