Young hero Bellamkonda Sai made an impressive debut with the VV Vinayak directorial, Alludu Seenu. Currently, the actor is wrapping up his second film Speedunnodu, an official remake of Tamil hit Sundarapandian.
Yesterday, the film’s first look posters were released to a decent response. Now, as per the latest updates, Sai’s next film will be directed by Boyapati Srinu, the specialist in mass action entertainers who is currently directing Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu.
To be produced by noted film distributors Abhishek Pictures, the Sai-Boyapati film will be launched in early summer.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film