Ever since he made his debut with Alludu Seenu in star director VV Vinayak’s direction, young hero Bellamkonda Sai has only been teaming up with established directors. After Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao’s Speedunnodu, Sai is currently acting in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction.
Now, this young hero is all set to join hands with yet another senior director, Sriwass, for his next movie. Sriwass has been waiting for the right project ever since the release of Balayya’s Dictator. The Sriwass-Sai Sreenivas’ movie will be bankrolled by the actor’s father and senior producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?