Young hero, Naga Shourya is flying high after the success of his new film Chalo. The star hero is back into the limelight after the failure of some of his recent films.
Chalo was produced by Shourya’s parents and the film has been a huge hit revenue-wise. Happy with the outcome. Shourya’s parents today gifted him a luxury Porsche car earlier today.
Meanwhile, Shourya will next be working in his home production for a film which will be directed by a debutante called Srinivas. The latest we hear is that the shoot of this film will begin in the month of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?