Young hero, Naga Shourya is flying high after the success of his new film Chalo. The star hero is back into the limelight after the failure of some of his recent films.
Chalo was produced by Shourya’s parents and the film has been a huge hit revenue-wise. Happy with the outcome. Shourya’s parents today gifted him a luxury Porsche car earlier today.
Meanwhile, Shourya will next be working in his home production for a film which will be directed by a debutante called Srinivas. The latest we hear is that the shoot of this film will begin in the month of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record