After scoring the much needed success with his last movie, Jyo Achyutananda, young hero Naga Shaurya became choosy about the scripts for his next projects. After a long deliberation, the actor has finally locked a script.
Interestingly, Naga Shaurya, along with his father Shankar Prasad, will be bankrolling this movie. This is going to be a romantic entertainer, Shaurya’s strong forte. This as-yet-untitled movie will be directed by debutant Venky Kudumula, a former assistant to Trivikram Srinivas.
More details regarding this project will be revealed soon. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic