Due to Akhil’s postponement, young hero Sumanth Ashwin’s latest youthful romantic drama, Columbus, surprisingly announced its entry in the Dasara race in the last minute. Yesterday, the audio album and the trailer of Columbus were launched by Victory Venkatesh and the film quickly got the much needed hype within a short time.
Going by the film’s trailer, Columbus promises to be a clean romantic drama with slight shades of Shah Rukh, Kajal and Rani Mukherjee’s blockbuster Bollywood film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Sumanth Ashwin’s matured performance and the presence of glamorous beauties Mishti Chakraborty and Seerat Kapoor add to the film’s over positive vibe.
Columbus – Discovery of Love is directed by Ramesh Samala, the writer of Nithiin’s Ishq. The film is produced by Ashwini Kumar Sahadev.
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?