Due to Akhil’s postponement, young hero Sumanth Ashwin’s latest youthful romantic drama, Columbus, surprisingly announced its entry in the Dasara race in the last minute. Yesterday, the audio album and the trailer of Columbus were launched by Victory Venkatesh and the film quickly got the much needed hype within a short time.
Going by the film’s trailer, Columbus promises to be a clean romantic drama with slight shades of Shah Rukh, Kajal and Rani Mukherjee’s blockbuster Bollywood film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Sumanth Ashwin’s matured performance and the presence of glamorous beauties Mishti Chakraborty and Seerat Kapoor add to the film’s over positive vibe.
Columbus – Discovery of Love is directed by Ramesh Samala, the writer of Nithiin’s Ishq. The film is produced by Ashwini Kumar Sahadev.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film