Due to Akhil’s postponement, young hero Sumanth Ashwin’s latest youthful romantic drama, Columbus, surprisingly announced its entry in the Dasara race in the last minute. Yesterday, the audio album and the trailer of Columbus were launched by Victory Venkatesh and the film quickly got the much needed hype within a short time.
Going by the film’s trailer, Columbus promises to be a clean romantic drama with slight shades of Shah Rukh, Kajal and Rani Mukherjee’s blockbuster Bollywood film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Sumanth Ashwin’s matured performance and the presence of glamorous beauties Mishti Chakraborty and Seerat Kapoor add to the film’s over positive vibe.
Columbus – Discovery of Love is directed by Ramesh Samala, the writer of Nithiin’s Ishq. The film is produced by Ashwini Kumar Sahadev.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s voice-over for Sye Raa’s Malayalam teaser
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi