After a long delay, young hero Sundeep Kishan’s action entertainer, Tiger, is hitting the screens this 26th. Determined to make this film a game changer for his career, Sundeep is leaving no stone unturned in promoting the film to make it reach a large number of audiences.
After gaining the much needed momentum for the film with a recent online chat session with his fans, Sundeep also started visiting the city malls and multiplexes for a whirlwind promotional campaign. Tiger is a crucial film for Sundeep as his last few films ended up as average grosser at the box-office.
The film also stars Rahul Raveendran in an important role and Seerat Kapoor is the film’s leading lady. VI Anand makes his directorial debut with this film, which was jointly produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR