Most of the Telugu film production houses are still not ready to take the risk and resume shootings amid the Coronavirus scare. On the other hand, the makers of young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ upcoming action entertainer, Alludu Adhurs, have decided to kick-start the shooting formalities.
Alludu Adhurs’ next schedule is being planned from the first week of July. The remaining talkie part and songs will be wrapped up in a single schedule. Nabha Natesh is the leading lady in this Santhosh Srinivas directorial. G Subrahmanyam is bankrolling the project and DSP is scoring the soundtrack for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?