Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film based on the LTTE ethnic conflict, Okkadu Migiladu, is gearing up for a grand release on November 10. In the film, Manoj will be seen in dual roles – as LTTE Chief Velupillai Prabhakaran in the war-torn Sri Lanka and a college student in India.
According to the latest updates from the makers, young hero Nara Rohith has given voice-over for the movie. Nara Rohith is popular in the industry for his base voice and his voice-over will be something to watch out for in an intense war drama like Okkadu Migiladu.
Debutant Ajay Andrews Nuthakki has directed this movie and also played a crucial role in it. The film stars Anisha Ambrose as the female lead. SN Reddy and Lakshmikanth have jointly produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman
- Popular singer unwell