After receiving overall positive response for the trailer, the makers of Sumanth’s silver jubilee film, Subrahmanyapuram, are gearing up for the theatrical release. The film is scheduled for a December 7th release.
According to the latest updates, young hero Rana Daggubati has given a voice-over in several crucial scenes of Subrahmanyapuram. On the other hand, the makers are planning to release the film in as many as 500 screens across the twin Telugu states and over 100 screens in the US, making it the biggest ever release in Sumanth’s career.
Subrahmanyapuram is a supernatural thriller. Eesha Rebba is the film’s leading lady. Debutant Santhossh Jagarlapudi has directed the movie and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram has produced it.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy