After receiving overall positive response for the trailer, the makers of Sumanth’s silver jubilee film, Subrahmanyapuram, are gearing up for the theatrical release. The film is scheduled for a December 7th release.
According to the latest updates, young hero Rana Daggubati has given a voice-over in several crucial scenes of Subrahmanyapuram. On the other hand, the makers are planning to release the film in as many as 500 screens across the twin Telugu states and over 100 screens in the US, making it the biggest ever release in Sumanth’s career.
Subrahmanyapuram is a supernatural thriller. Eesha Rebba is the film’s leading lady. Debutant Santhossh Jagarlapudi has directed the movie and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family