Young Tollywood lyricist Shree Mani, popular for his chartbuster songs in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi, Aravindha Sametha, Shatamanam Bhavati and the recent Uppena, has tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Fara. Shree Mani took to Twitter and shared a few pictures of his wedding.
Shree Mani revealed that he has been dating Fara for the last 10 years and that their long wait for this moment has finally come true. He also thanked both their parents for understanding them. Soon, music lovers and film fraternity began pouring in their hearty wishes for the newlyweds.
Welcome to my life
My sweet little angel (fara)
We r waiting for this moment
From past 10 years
Finally dream came true
Thx to the God and our parents
For understanding our hearts 💕 #MarriedLifeBegins pic.twitter.com/2njsfNClqc
— ShreeMani Lyricist (@ShreeLyricist) November 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali